HackAlert™ is a 24x7x365 subscription-based monitoring service that notifies website administrators in the event that their site is injected with malicious code.
HackAlert™ puts control back in the hands of administrators, who now have the power to react immediately to website security breaches. With the knowledge that their website is under constant vigilance, peace of mind is ensured.
HackAlert™ Software Service
- Web-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution requires no application installation, signature updates or ongoing maintenance
- 100% non-intrusive scans provide around-the-clock monitoring for malicious code or links injected into subscribers’ websites
- Detects injected code or links that could subject web clients to “drive-by-downloads” of malware such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, etc
- Dynamic malware analysis engine makes use of an API hooking sandbox and Spyware Behavior Extractor (SBE) to identify what the malware is, where it is downloaded from, and where it is written to on the victims’ client PCs
- Detects known and unknown zero-day malware through pattern-free behavioral analysis technology with an extremely low False Positive rate
The HackAlert™ control center is accessed through a personalized web interface that allows the subscriber to:
- Specify URLs to be monitored
- Initiate on-demand or scheduled URL scans
- Specify parameters such as frequency and depth of scans
- Configure reporting and alerting options
- Configure whitelists to exempt trusted links from monitoring
HackAlert™ Reporting and Notification
Through detailed on-screen or e-mail alerts, HackAlert™ provides real time notification about malware injected into website
- Identifies affected web site address, malware’s behavioral aspects, the injected malicious link and/or source of the malicious code.
- In the event that malware is successfully downloaded to the client-side, HackAlert™ provides the source of the malware, its name and file type and the target directory on the affected computer.
- Trend graphs provide insight into the ongoing web application security posture identifying recurring instances of exploit injection indicating a fundamental vulnerability in the application source code.
As a hosted service, HackAlert™ is extremely useful to those responsible for the security of multiple websites. It adds significant value to the services offered by organizations such as:
- Internet Service Providers
- Web application hosting providers
- Security Operations Centers
- Government Security Agencies
- Managed network & security service providers
By integrating with the established security architecture, HackAlert™ facilitates simultaneous monitoring of the security status of all web applications in their portfolio from a single browser-accessible console.
Contact us for a FREE trial.
Tags: .NET Application Testing, ASP, Code Review Service, HackAlert, JSP, PHP, Web Application Penetration Testing, Web Application Security Testing Services, Web Application Source Code Review, Website Security Testing Services, Website Source Code Audit
Trackback from your site.