Firewalls securing your network perimeter is the biggest concern of security in an organization. It is a critical part of an effective perimeter security strategy. In addition to low performance, a poorly maintained rule base can lead to potential security risks. A regular and comprehensive audit is very important so as to avoid misconfigurations and enhance network security structure thereby leading to a hassle free secure zone.
We incorporate a suite of services that provide organizations with a programmatic approach to significantly improve their ability to design, develop, test, and maintain the security of critical components to ensure that malicious attackers do not gain access to their critical assets.
Our approach to Firewall Security Assessment involves the following steps:
- Gather information through documentation, and conduct a questionnaire session with firewall administrators to get to the depth of existing firewall base and its loopholes
- Review and compare the existing firewall structures with security standards and best practices. The entire rule base is parsed from top to bottom with every network connection
- Perform vulnerability scans and identify immediate internal and external vulnerabilities, and create a security profile for your network
- Based on the outcomes we provide detailed vulnerability scan reports along with proper firewall configurations and, physical as well as logical placement of firewalls, supporting network infrastructure
- Proactively identifies the security risks and overall vulnerabilities
- Ensures proper device configurations adhering to standard architectures
- Ensuring baseline security policies implementation which do not permit insecure or unauthorized services to enter the network
Executive and Technical Report which includes:
- Vulnerabilities and details with severity levels
- Remedies and technical details of the same
- Graphs and charts analyzing the security quotient of the firewall
- Analytical tips for taking care in further development
Trackback from your site.