With ever expanding business environment and sophistication of threats, today’s network infrastructure is getting complex day-by-day. Emerging critical enterprise applications and communication systems have created higher expectations for network availability and performance.
The network architecture is the most important part to having a secure network. Our consultants can review the architecture of your organizations network to develop high-level security solutions for each tier of your network and determine the areas that are lacking in security and help to design more secure architecture.
1. Intelligence Gathering:
Gather information through documentation, and conduct a questionnaire session with network administrators to examine the business and technical requirements of the current network architecture to ensure a proper balance between functionality, cost and security.
2. Evaluate existing architecture, design, security policies and practices:
A thorough review of the existing network architecture and design is done. We compare the current environment to standard architectures and find the existing loopholes.
This step involves evaluation of security policies, network topology and access control matrixes for completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness. Existing device configurations are compared against industry best practices, along with analysis of the existing operational state of the network to assess overall stability and reliability.
3. Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing:
The security of each host is assessed by performing a network device vulnerability scan and penetration test. Validate the vulnerability scanning findings, and penetration testing findings.
We prepare a network security architecture document which includes the areas that were fixed and monitoring, detection and suppression capabilities required across your network. It also includes plans for future network expansion to mitigate potential security risks.
- Ensures consistent level of security across various network tiers and elements
- Proactively identifies the security risks and overall vulnerabilities
- Ensures proper device configurations adhering to standard architectures
- Ensuring baseline security policies implementation which do not permit insecure or unauthorized services to enter the network
Executive and Technical Report which includes:
- Vulnerabilities and details with severity levels
- Remedies and technical details of the same
- Graphs and charts analyzing the security quotient of the firewall
- Analytical tips for taking care in further development
Tags: IT Security Services
Trackback from your site.