- Are you passionate about cyber security?
- Do you love to think out-of-the-box and apply creative ideas at work?
- Do you like working on challenging projects?
- If you have that spark to break the traditional methods and deliver excellence, we would like to talk to you!
- Apply for the right position below.
Business Development Manager
An experienced business development professional is required to contribute to our growth story by on-boarding new clients from the GCC region and achieve revenue targets. Candidate must have worked for minimum 3 years in the cyber security consulting company.
- Should have existing relationship with the prospects in the region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and stay abreast with the changing technology landscape
- Excellent at writing articles, newsletters, press releases, marketing literature and blogging/twitting
- Open to travel for client meetings/presentations and attending seminars/conferences
- Excellent at public, media, corporate relationship management
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently or within a team in a fast paced environment and deliver results
- Ability to effectively present at seminars and webinars
- Innovative and creative, quirky, and inquisitive
- Technical background is a must with a good learning appetite
Join us and work on hundreds of projects
for the biggest brands in the world